| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chitedze in March is warm at 20.7 °C (69.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- In March the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in March is very faintly moist. Some 149mm (5.9in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Chitedze March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Chitedze, Malawi
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Chitedze:
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 284.7 kms (176.9 miles) N
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 274.7 kms (170.7 miles) NNE
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 137 kms (85.1 miles) NNE
- Salima, Malawi - 105.8 kms (65.7 miles) ENE
- Dedza, Malawi - 77.7 kms (48.3 miles) ESE
- Mangochi, Malawi - 181.3 kms (112.7 miles) ESE
- Blantyre, Malawi - 237.2 kms (147.4 miles) SE
- Chileka, Malawi - 237.2 kms (147.4 miles) SE
- Bvumbwe, Malawi - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) SE
- Mwmosa, Malawi - 313.6 kms (194.9 miles) SE
- Thyolo, Malawi - 294.9 kms (183.2 miles) SE
- Makhanga, Malawi - 325.3 kms (202.1 miles) SSE